2024 Graduate Program
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE REHAB EXPERTS
2024 Graduate Program
Are you graduating in Allied Health in 2024?
Recovery Partners have developed a Graduate Program just for you and we’re taking applications now for 2024.
Comprehensive and easy to follow online modules will teach you everything you need to know to excel as a Rehab Consultant. You will also have the opportunity to shadow different consultants in your first few weeks to help you develop your own unique style throughout
- Return-to-work and career transitioning
- Injury prevention and management
- Ergonomics and manual handling
- Psychological and physical health and wellbeing.
Learn at your own pace plus receive regular coaching from both your Team Leader and your QA Manager. The coaching doesn’t simply end when you finish the Graduate Program; you will complete quarterly talent maps to help guide you through your career development as well as have the opportunity to attend various professional development courses4
We know we’re a great company to work for,
but don’t just take our word for it
Recovery Partners was voted in the Top 10 by Great Place To Work and in 2021 we have achieved a 93.14% Same Employer RTW rate in NSW.
Recovery Partners is about enabling you to be at your best – professionally and personally.
So, what are you waiting for? Enquire now to join Recovery Partners and commence our 2023 Graduate Program.
We're looking for...
What you will learn in our Graduate Program
Our 2023 Graduate Program will allow you to:
- Learn at your own pace
- Shadow different consultants to help develop your own style
- Follow easy, comprehensive online modules
- Catch up with your team leader regularly
- Get to know the executive team
- Kick start your career as a Rehab Consultant!
Recovery Partners provides supportive and inclusive diversity-related workplace
policies to assist employees to fulfil their career whilst balancing the demands and expectations of their personal life.
A flexible program for you
We believe in having a work-life balance – our commitment is to provide support to our team in personal and professional life.
Recovery Partners advocates a flexible graduate program working arrangement to help new grads maintain a work-life balance throughout their immersion into the wonderful world of Occupational Rehab!
A flexible program means:
- Regular catch ups with your Team Leader
- hours of work, such as working staggered start, finish or lunch times
- locations of work, such as working away from the office
- Permanent full-time opportunities
- Ability to broaden your skill set and career options, with NDIS work at Ability Partners
We welcome your application into the 2023 Graduate Program