A WorkSafe Queensland Conference | Queensland
Visit Recovery Partners at Stand 20
Business leaders, work health and safety and workplace rehabilitation professionals will congregate on Wednesday 16th October for the annual Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference (IPRWC). This year’s program is jam-packed with expert presenters who will discuss, analyse and give their perspectives on key injury prevention and return to work topics.
The 2019 conference line-up features:
- Master of Ceremonies delivered by one of Australia’s most accomplished journalists and media personalities, Madonna King.
- Renowned keynote speakers including Donna Thistlethwaite, Dr Lorimer Moseley and Dr Stefan Hajkowicz.
- Ground-breaking research and trends in work health and safety and return to work including artificial intelligence, office design and the science of sleep and fatigue in the workplace.
- Trade displays featuring sponsors and industry suppliers.
- Networking from 5pm – 6.30pm.
For more information visit the Queensland Worksafe website here.