Simon Lloyd joined Recovery Partners in October 2007 and is now one of the company directors. Simon’s expertise allows him to offer a holistic range of services to his clients in Work, Health and Safety, and Occupational Hygiene.
Simon’s formal qualifications include:
- Masters of WHS (UoW)
- Diploma in Auditing
- Principles of Occupational Hygiene (UoW)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- ICAM incident investigation methodology
- Principal Auditor with Exemplar Global
- IICRC Certified (mould remediation)
- Chartered Generalist OHS Professional with the Australian Institute of Health and Safety
Simon’s experience in manufacturing, construction, aged care, distribution, labour hire and many others has exposed him to a wide variety of work environments. Simon’s experience in management has given him excellent people skills, enabling him to work with people on all levels to achieve set goals. Simon is a self-professed ‘Safety Geek’ with a reckless passion for dangerously hot chilli!