- 3 x CASUAL roles – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Located in Sutherland
Working in a small administrative team, you will be supporting Rehabilitation Consultants nationally. This role is a blend of client support, receptionist duties and general administration. You will be able to build upon your already established office administration skills.
- Ownership of the administrative support function for the Recovery Partners Rehabilitation team
- Subject matter expert for the prevailing referral management system
- Finding and enacting solutions to administrative queries that support the Rehabilitation team
- Assisting with general administration activities to support the wider business
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- At least 1 years’ experience in an Administration/Reception/Office Support capacity
- Excellent Communication Skills – both verbal & written
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Great phone manner
- Superior attention to detail
- Sound computer literacy (Intermediate to Advanced level – Microsoft Office)
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Ability to work under a dual-reporting structure
- Strong report writing abilities
- Ability to work autonomously
- A positive, solution-focused outlook with a sense of humour
- Previous Allied health administrative experience
- Experience in supporting Consultants/Account Managers
- Working knowledge of Workers Compensation
- Experience/understanding of WHS legislation
- Sound knowledge of Vinci database
What’s in it for you?
- Significant Mentoring and Support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Staff recognition program
- Christmas & EOFY celebrations
- Bring in your dog to work day
- Regular Friday fun – outings, escape rooms
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams – learn from different allied health disciplines
Our hard-earned successes have stemmed from our number one mission – genuine desire to enable people and companies to prosper.
For more information please visit www.rrp.com.au
If you’ve got at least 1 year’s experience in Administration (or similar) role under your belt, we’d welcome your application.
How to apply
Please send your application through to Jobs@rrp.com.au . Your application should include an updated resume & 1 page cover letter.
Applications close 12pm Monday 1 March 2021 unless maximum applications reached prior.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for further information.