Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident. We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
We’re seeking enthusiastic students with a passion for health and well-being, injury prevention, and assisting individuals in their recovery as they return to work. Gain relevant hands-on experience as you explore the day-to-day workings of being a Rehabilitation Consultant.
- Take ownership of the administrative support function for the rehabilitation team
- Subject matter expert for the prevailing referral management system (Vinci – training provided)
- Assist with general administration activities to support the wider business and immediate team.
- Physical pre-employment health assessments
- Report writing
- Assisting Senior Consultants with Treatment Plans and Rehabilitation Case Management.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Working towards Allied Health Qualifications – Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist.
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail + problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
Culture + Benefits
- Flexible hours + work-life balance + WFH = Job stability and security
- Support for ongoing study with professional development opportunities available.
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review)
- Regular social events
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | email@example.com