As a Branch Manager, you will work closely with your team of Consultants, your State Manager, and General Managers to ensure a consistently high standard of service delivery. You will actively manage and support your consultants to ensure that they fulfill their potential and develop into productive happy Consultants. You will be responsible for their training and development plans. You will also closely manage your financial targets in consultation with your State and General Manager.
A leader’s role is to solve problems, improve systems, and remove hurdles to create an environment where employees can thrive.
- Business Development Activities
- Develop collaborative and influential relationships with key stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate injury recovery and rehabilitation needs of clients utilising relevant knowledge of legislation and schemes.
- Provide and enact specialist stakeholder advice to support the healthy recovery and return to work outcomes for clients.
- Conduct specialist assessments and perform services offered by the organisation
- Conduct weekly file and audit reviews of the team
- Coordinate and conduct monthly team meetings
What Qualifications, Skills, and experience will you have?
- AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, OR Psychologist
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Demonstrated background in Allied Health
- 5 + Years of Industry Experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Highly Advanced Computer Literacy
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent written + report writing abilities and verbal communication skills
Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Culture and Benefits –
- Salary Package of $107-137K (car + phone + laptop) + Super + Bonuses
- Ongoing study support + Professional development & CPD opportunities available.
- Flexible working conditions = Work-Life Balance
- Genuinely supportive culture
- Quarterly professional development reviews
- Regular social events (RAOK, Friday Fun, EOFY + Christmas Celebrations)
Apply below or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | email@example.com