- Hourly rate (dependent on Workplace Occ Rehab experience)
- Supportive culture
- Flexible working arrangements
Reporting to the Team Lead Perth you will work alongside a small supportive team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific one of assessments such as ADL’s, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance. The Team lead will be there for support but largely this role will be autonomous.
- Rehabilitation Case Management – Plan and Coordinate the injury recovery and rehabilitation needs of multiple clients based on knowledge of relevant legislation and schemes
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments, worksite assessments, ADLs, ergonomic assessment
What qualifications/experience you need
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA) or Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- At least 5+ years experience in Workplace Rehabilitation/Case Management
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate) – or ability to obtain
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong report writing abilities
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Sound computer literacy, (Intermediate level – Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work autonomously & think outside the square
- A positive, solution-focused outlook
- Sense of humour (Most of the staff enjoy dad jokes)
How to apply
Please send your application (updated Resume & max 1 page cover letter) through the website by clicking on APPLY NOW.
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our Talent Acquisition Officer – Angie on 0414 131 445.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for further information.