Enjoy driving? Carpool Karaoke? This Mobile Consultant role is one to consider!
- Senior role (2 years+ Occ Rehab Exp) Salary up to $90K plus Super
- Recovery Partners awarded Top 10 Best Place to work by Great Place to Work Australia 2020*
- 96% of staff would recommend a friend to work with Recovery Partners
- Mobile Consultant – lots of travel, get your car karaoke on!
- Work/life balance – Part time options considered
- SIGN ON bonus for the right candidate
- Significant support and mentoring
- Located in Newcastle – moving from interstate? Relocation bonus up to $5K
Reporting to the Team Leader/Senior Rehab Consultant, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. You’ll be travelling all over Northern NSW, providing a blend of specific one off assessments such as ADL’s, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance.
What will you do day to day?
- Worksite Assessments including ADL’s
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Ergonomic assessments & JTAs
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
What’s in it for you?
- A tools of the trade company car!
- Competitive remuneration + bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- Significant Mentoring and Support
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- High-profile client base of major private & public organisations (insurers and national employers)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Staff recognition program
- Christmas & EOFY celebrations
- Bring in your dog to work day
- Regular Friday fun – outings, escape rooms
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams – learn from different allied health disciplines
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA), or ESSA
- At least 1 year Occupational Rehab experience or similar
- Valid Australian Driver’s License (you’ll be on the road quite a bit)
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate) – or ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Strong aptitude for time management & goal setting
- Strong report writing abilities
- Sound computer literacy, ability to learn new software (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work autonomously
- A positive, solution focused outlook
Wouldn’t hurt to have these qualities
- Appreciation for road trips and singing in the car
- High attention to detail
- Amazing organisational skills
If you’re an OT/Physio or EP with at least a year’s experience in Occupational Rehab/Case Management, we’d love to hear from you. New Graduate applications welcome for Graduate level roles.
Your application should include an updated resume & 1 page cover letter. Please send directly to email@example.com
Want to have a confidential chat? Please contact Angie – Talent Acquisition Officer on 0414 131 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org