About The Role
In your new role as the National Business Development Manager for Recovery Partners, you will be responsible for engaging and attracting new business required to facilitate all lines of service within the company through the establishment, and maintenance of strong internal and external relationships.
- Continue enhancing the company’s performance through the understanding of all company goals and overall purpose.
- Research and build relationships with new customers
- Plan approaches and pitches for new and existing customers
- Work with the wider team to develop proposals that speak to client needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Work in tandem with the marketing team to attract new customers
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences to provide information and feedback on current market and creative trends.
- Forecast and monitor sales targets
- Develop and present business development training and mentoring to internal staff
- Identify and manage tender responses
- Manage the CRM and pipeline
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 3-years Business Development experience
- Industry Experience (Desirable)
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written, communication, and negotiation skills
Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Benefits + Culture
- Support for ongoing professional development
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Room to grow and build a team
- Mobile phone + laptop + company car + bonus
Apply below or get in contact with one of the following for a confidential discussion: