Be Mentored and Supported by a fabulous team!
Reporting to the Team Leader WA/Senior Rehab Consultant, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific one of assessments such as ADL’s, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance.
What will you do day to day?
- Worksite Assessments including ADL’s
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Ergonomic assessments & JTAs
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA), or ESSA
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate) – or ability to obtain
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Strong aptitude for time management & goal setting
- Strong report writing abilities
- Sound computer literacy, ability to learn new software (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work autonomously
- A positive, solution focused outlook
Wouldn’t hurt to have these qualities
- Appreciation for cheesy mum/dad jokes
- High attention to detail
- Amazing organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Significant Graduate Mentoring and Support
- Ongoing support with CPD Registration
- Competitive remuneration + bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- High-profile client base of major private & public organisations (insurers and national employers)
- Work Life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Staff recognition program
- Christmas & EOFY celebrations
- Bring in your dog to work day
- Regular Friday fun – outings, escape rooms
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams – learn from different allied health disciplines
If you’re a Graduate or soon to be Graduate in OT/EP/PT with an interest in Occ Rehab we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
Your application should include an updated resume & 1 page cover letter, please send your application directly to email@example.com
Wish to have a confidential chat? Please contact Angie – Talent Acquisition Officer on 0414 131 445