Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be working within a small, catering to a variety of clients in both the private and public health sectors. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific assessments, Return to Work, and Injury Management Services.
- Developing and implementing a plan that addresses the barriers of returning to work after an injury, while assisting the injured worker with a safe and durable return-to-work plan with either the pre-injury employer or new employer.
- Actively participate in the management of workers’ compensation claims
- Liaise with injured workers, health professionals, employers, insurance agents, legal providers, and WHS as required.
- Provide a high level of customer service in order to build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes and maximise business opportunities
- Work in a collaborative and often multi-disciplinary environment to achieve great health outcomes for illness and injuries
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ideally, have current registration with DVA/Comcare and experience
- Valid Australian Drivers License
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong aptitude for time management and report writing
- Ability to work autonomously
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
Culture + Benefits
We are an Australian-owned service provider that has a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We do great work with great people, and we are committed to making the work environment supportive, safe, and fun. Currently, we are certified Great Place to Work.
- $5000 Sign-on Bonus!!
- Support for ongoing study with professional development and CPD opportunities available.
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review)
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car (as required)
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | firstname.lastname@example.org