This team does Friday Fun like no other! Based in Gungahlin CBD, you’ll be supported by an excellent team, whether it be working out strategies with difficult clients, or celebrating the wins!
Reporting to the Team Leader ACT/Senior Rehab Consultant, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific one of assessments such as ADL’s, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance.
What will you do day to day?
- Worksite Assessments including ADL’s
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Ergonomic assessments & JTAs
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA), or ESSA
- 1 year Occupational Rehab experience or similar
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate) – or ability to obtain
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Strong aptitude for time management & goal setting
- Strong report writing abilities
- Sound computer literacy, ability to learn new software (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work autonomously
- A positive, solution focused outlook
Wouldn’t hurt to have these qualities
- Appreciation for cheesy mum/dad jokes
- High attention to detail
- Amazing organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Significant Mentoring and Support
- Ongoing support with CPD Registration
- Competitive remuneration + bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- Relocation Assistance available for candidates interstate
- High-profile client base of major private & public organisations (insurers and national employers)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Staff recognition program
- Christmas & EOFY celebrations
- Bring in your dog to work day
- Regular Friday fun – outings, escape rooms
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams – learn from different allied health disciplines
If you’re an OT/EP/PT with at least 1 year’s experience in Occupational Rehab or similar we’d love to hear from you. Graduate applications are welcome for Grad level roles.
Please send your application directly to email@example.com
Your application should include an updated resume & 1 page cover letter. Should you wish to have a confidential chat please contact Angie – Talent Acquisition Officer on 0414 131 445.