- Recovery Partners awarded Top 10 Best Place to work by Great Place to Work Australia 2020*
- 96% of staff would recommend a friend to work with Recovery Partners
- Senior role (2 years+ Occ Rehab Exp) Salary up to $90K plus Super
- Sign on Bonus for the right candidate
- Work/life balance – Part time options considered
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Graduate applications welcome for New Grad level roles
- CPD Support to assist with ongoing registration
- Significant support and mentoring
- Docklands location
Who are we?
Founded over 16 years ago, we are an Australian family-owned, nationwide provider of Rehabilitation and OHS Services. Over this time Recovery Partners has worked with many Tier 1 clients and has grown to multiples offices. We have built an awesome team, with fantastic people that have positive attitudes, and a hilarious sense of humour (Our Mum and Dad jokes are also award winning). 96% of our staff would recommend a friend to work with us, and Great Place to Work Australia has agreed the last 3 years!
Our hard-earned successes have stemmed from our number one mission – genuine desire to enable people and companies to prosper.
Reporting to the Team leader OES, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is different to clinical treatment, it’s a blend of specific one off assessments such as ADL’s, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance.
What will you do day to day?
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients
- Worksite Assessments including ADL’s
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Ergonomic assessments & JTAs
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- At least 1 year Occupational Rehab experience or similar
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate) – or ability to obtain
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Strong aptitude for time management & goal setting
- Strong report writing abilities
- Sound computer literacy (Microsoft Office) ability to learn new software
- Ability to work autonomously
- A positive, solution focused outlook
Wouldn’t hurt to have these qualities
- Appreciation for cheesy mum/dad jokes
- High attention to detail
- Amazing organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Significant Mentoring and Support
- Ongoing support with CPD Registration
- Competitive remuneration up to $90K for Senior role + bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- High-profile client base of major private & public organisations (insurers and national employers)
- Work Life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Staff recognition program
- Christmas & EOFY celebrations
- Bring in your dog to work day
- Regular Friday fun – outings, escape rooms
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams – learn from different allied health disciplines
If you’re an Occupational Therapist with at least a year’s experience in Occupational Rehab/Case Management, we’d love to hear from you. New Graduate applications welcome for Graduate level roles.
How to apply
Your application should include an updated resume & 1 page cover letter. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org