Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
- Rehabilitation Case Management to negotiate positive outcomes
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Worksite Assessments including ADLs, Pre-Employment Medicals, Ergonomic assessments & JTAs.
- Facilitating worker independence as they return to work
- Provide services to DVA participants
Essential Skills, Experience & Skills
- AHPRA Registered in Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Occupational Therapy OR Physiotherapy
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiology
- Current ABN/ACN
- DVA experience
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Min 1-year experience within Occupational Rehabilitation or Employment Services.
- Current National Police Check (or ability to obtain)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong report writing abilities
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
Our Contractors Enjoy
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Referral program + incentives
- A high-profile client base of major private & public organisations (insurers and national employers).
- Variety in working requirements
- Ongoing mentoring and supervision from the team lead
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | email@example.com