Who Are We?
Recovery Partners are an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident. We believe that safer work is smarter work, and that positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Check out our website for more information → www.rrp.com.au
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will work in a supportive team to deliver client-centred management, build and maintain professional relationships to provide 1:1 consultancy work.
- Rehabilitation Case Management to negotiate positive outcomes
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Worksite Assessments including ADL’s, Pre-Employment Medicals, Ergonomic assessments & JTAs.
- Facilitating worker independence as they return to work
- Provide services to NDIS participants
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, OR Rehabilitation Counsellor
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent written + report writing abilities and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for time management
Benefits + Culture
- Support for ongoing study with professional development and CPD opportunities available.
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review)
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car (as required)
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | firstname.lastname@example.org