Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Reporting to your WA Team Leader, you will work in a supportive team to deliver client-centered management and build and maintain professional relationships to provide 1:1 consultancy work.
- Rehabilitation Case Management to negotiate positive outcomes
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Worksite Assessments including ADLs, Pre-Employment Medicals, Ergonomic assessments & JTAs
- Facilitating worker independence as they return to work
- Provide services to NDIS participants
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, OR Rehabilitation Counsellor
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent written + report writing abilities and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for time management
Benefits of Working With Us
- Support for ongoing study with professional development and CPD opportunities available.
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review)
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car (as required)
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | email@example.com