Reporting to the Team Leader, you will work in a supportive team to deliver client-centered management and build and maintain professional relationships to provide 1:1 consultancy work.
- Rehabilitation Case Management to negotiate positive outcomes
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Worksite Assessments including ADL’s, Pre-Employment Medicals, Ergonomic assessments & JTAs.
- Facilitating worker independence as they return to work
- Provide services to NDIS participants
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Graduates are welcome to apply!
- AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist OR Physiotherapist,
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent written + report writing abilities and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for time management
Benefits + Culture
- Support for ongoing study with professional development and CPD opportunities available.
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review)
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car (as required)
Apply below or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | email@example.com
Recovery Partners acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where we work and live. We pay our respects to Elders past, present, and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture, and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land. We strongly encourage First Nations people to apply.
Recovery Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.