About our Role
In your new role as a Return to Work Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing organisational Return to Work Programs to support and assist workers as they recover from workplace injuries while assisting employers to meet their required obligations as per Workers’ Compensation and Safety Legislations.
What will your day look like?
- Develop and manage Return to Work programs + cases for injured workers
- Workplace inspections, assessments, and advice provision
- Comprehensive reporting writing
- Liaise with treating medical practitioners
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with RRP client organisations
What Qualifications, Skills, and experience will you have?
- Tertiary Qualifications (AHPRA registration highly regarded)
- Return to Work Training
- Valid Australian Drivers licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional customer service skills
About Recovery Partners
An Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider, we pride ourselves on our ability to achieve industry-leading results while maintaining a flexible work culture. We aim to employ a range of dynamic and passionate healthcare professionals who are dedicated to achieving results whilst having fun! We are a certified Great Place to Work with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper.
Culture and Benefits
We are an Australian-owned service provider that has a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We do great work with great people, and we are committed to making the work environment supportive, safe, and fun. Currently, we are certified Great Place to Work.
Here is what we can do for you:
- Genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review).
- Support for ongoing study with professional development opportunities available.
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car (as required)
Apply below or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | firstname.lastname@example.org