In your new role as a Return to Work Coordinator, you will be responsible for implementing organisational Return to Work Programs to support and assist workers as they recover from workplace injuries while assisting employers to meet their required obligations as per Worker’s Compensation and Safety Legislations
- Develop and manage Return to Work programs + cases for injured workers
- Assist with a comprehensive policy, procedure development, and review
- Development of safety initiatives and launches.
- Workplace inspections, risk assessments, auditing, and advice provision
- Comprehensive reporting writing
- Liaise with treating medical practitioners.
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with RRP client organisations
What Qualifications, Skills, and experience will you have?
- Certificate IV Work Health and Safety OR Tertiary Qualifications
- Return to Work Training
- Minimum 2 years experience working within OHS (desired)
- Valid Australian Drivers licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional customer service skills
Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Culture and Benefits
We are an Australian-owned service provider that has a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We do great work with great people, and we are committed to making the work environment supportive, safe, and fun. Currently, we are certified Great Place to Work.
Here is what we can do for you:
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review).
- Support for ongoing study with professional development opportunities available.
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car (as required)
Apply below or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | firstname.lastname@example.org