About The Role
In your new role, you will lead a multi-disciplinary team of Rehabilitation Consultants working for various clients in both the private and public health sectors. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of management, rehabilitation consultancy, account management, and quality assurance.
- Effectively manage a multi-disciplinary team of Rehabilitation Consultants
- Plan and coordinate effective recovery and rehabilitation needs of multiple clients based on your knowledge of relevant legislation and schemes.
- Provide and enact specialist advice to stakeholders as you support recovery and return-to-work outcomes for clients.
- Develop collaborative and influential relationships with key stakeholders.
- Conduct specialist assessments and perform organisational services.
- Conduct weekly file and audit reviews of the wider team.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly team meetings.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- AHPRA Registered Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, OR Psychologist
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Minimum 2 years experience working within Occupational Rehabilitation
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Team Leader or Management Role
- High level of competency in case management processes
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written, communication, and negotiation skills
Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident.
We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Benefits + Culture
- Support for ongoing study with professional development and CPD opportunities available.
- A genuinely supportive culture with team mentoring (quarterly professional development review)
- Regular social events
- Mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car
Apply below or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 367 | email@example.com