Who Are We?
Recovery Partners is an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday individuals as we strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident. We believe that safer work is smarter work and that a positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity, and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
We are seeking an experienced Safety Contractor who owns their own business to work alongside Recovery Partners in delivering and maintaining the highest standard of workplace safety for our customers and clients. Perfect for an individual who already owns and runs their own Safety Consultancy Business and is looking for additional work on days they may have nothing scheduled.
- Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Certificate IV Workplace Health & Safety
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great organisation and time management skills
Relevant qualifications and/or skills to perform Manual Handling Training
- Experience with Worker’s Compensation
- Construction Experience
- Please note, that this is a contracted role
Our Contractors Enjoy
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Referral program + incentives
- A high-profile client base of major private & public organisations
- Variety in working requirements
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 368 | firstname.lastname@example.org