Outsourcing your WHS / OHS
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE SAFETY EXPERTS
Save time, money and stress by outsourcing OHS to safety experts.
Outsourcing OHS will reduce the internal management of Work Health and Safety which is complex, time-consuming and high pressure. Any business that has dealt with the trauma of an avoidable safety incident or the steep penalties of WHS non-compliance knows that it’s too important to overlook. The answer is simple: outsourcing your WHS/OHS to Recovery Partners.
Why engage Recovery Partners for your outsourcing?
- Customised and tailored safety management partnership
- You choose delivery options – onsite or online platform
- Plain English, simple safety processes, expert advice
- Skilled safety consultants engage your workers and improve your safety compliance
- We find the best balance of risk and budgetary requirements
- We develop a project plan with agreed deliverables and milestones.
Our recommendation for larger organisations:
Secondment of a Recovery Partners Safety Expert (from full-time to one day per month onsite) + online safetly platform – Diligence.
Our recommendation for small – medium organisations:
Safety Partnership Program – 24/7 compliance at a fixed price.,
From our blog
How Recovery Partners helped Melrose Contracting improve Lead Indicators, decrease Lag Indicators and record zero Lost-time Injuries Background Melrose Contracting is a roofing, fascia and
When COVID-19 struck, this injured airport worker was left without a workplace to continue his recovery in, until Recovery Partners helped him uncover new work
How Recovery Partners helped Isringhausen bring their safety culture and WHSMS up to date and into line with regulations Background Isringhausen (or ISRI Seats Australia)