Outsourcing your WHS / OHS
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE SAFETY EXPERTS
Save time, money and stress by outsourcing OHS
Outsourcing OHS will reduce the internal management of Work Health and Safety which is complex, time-consuming and high pressure. Any business that has dealt with the trauma of an avoidable safety incident or the steep penalties of WHS non-compliance knows that it’s too important to overlook. The answer is simple: outsourcing your WHS/OHS to Recovery Partners.
Why engage Recovery Partners for your outsourcing?
- Customised and tailored safety management partnership
- You choose delivery options – onsite or online platform
- Plain English, simple safety processes, expert advice
- Skilled safety consultants engage your workers and improve your safety compliance
- We find the best balance of risk and budgetary requirements
- We develop a project plan with agreed deliverables and milestones.
Our recommendation for larger organisations:
Secondment of a Recovery Partners Safety Expert (from full-time to one day per month onsite) + online safetly platform – Diligence.
Our recommendation for small – medium organisations:
Safety Partnership Program – 24/7 compliance at a fixed price.,
From our blog
How Recovery Partners helped Melrose Contracting improve Lead Indicators, decrease Lag Indicators and record zero Lost-time Injuries Background Melrose Contracting is a roofing, fascia and
Safety partnership: AJ Grant gives Recovery Partners an excellent report card to mark nine years of partnership Recovery Partners has been working with AJ Grant, a