Alison is a Physiotherapist with extensive Occupational Rehabilitation experience and a background in clinical Physiotherapy practice. Alison has been employed as a Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Consultant, a RTW Coordinator and WHS Coordinator.
Alison’s formal qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science: University of NSW
- Graduate Diploma of Physiotherapy: Cumberland College of Health Sciences
- Graduate Diploma Commerce (OH&S): University of Wollongong
Alison has also completed:
- Workcover Accredited Rehabilitation Coordinator Training
- Workplace Training Category 1 Certificate
- Comcare Rehabilitation Provider Certificate and
- Provided training in WHS, Ergonomics and Manual Handling
Alison’s work experience provides her with a great understanding to assist both clients and employers achieve positive outcomes.