Chi started working with RRP from January 2015. He has a passion for helping people towards setting and achieving their health and life goals. Chi worked for a leading aged care provider and an insurer within the workers compensation scheme assisting clients with preventing workplace accidents and managing cases which involved coordinating return to work rehabilitation programs. His client portfolios were of mixed industries including mining, construction, hospitality, aged care, transport, manufacturing and retail.
Chi’s formal qualifications include:
- Master of Science (WHS) – University of Wollongong
- Graduate Certificate in WHS – University of Wollongong
- Diploma of Fitness – TAFE Illawarra
- Certification 4 in Training and Assessment – Australian College of Commerce & Management
Chi has completed:
- Certificate 4 in Safety – HBA Consulting Group
- Certificate 3 in Business – TAFE Illawarra
Chi is also a:
- Chartered Professional Member (CPMSIA) Safety Institute of Australia
- Member of AIOH (Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists)
- Certified WHSMS auditor
- Certified Fire Safety Officer/Trainer
- Accredited Asbestos Assessor
With a keen interest towards injury prevention, Chi has assisted with WHS system development, cultural change and injury management processes and has also implemented comprehensive wellness programs to help keep workers fit and healthy.
Chi’s personal interests include cooking, boxing, basketball, travelling and beach days with the dogs.