Gaye joined Recovery Partners in September 2019. Gaye’s background is quite extensive and high level including Transport, Water Infrastructure, Education, Renewables, CoR, Counselling & Hypnotherapy. Together Gaye’s sound knowledge, skills and experience offer holistic range of services to her clients in Work, Health and Safety, and Mental Health Well-Being.
Gaye’s formal qualifications include:
- Master Business Administration (Leadership & Sustainability) – UK
- GradCert OHS (UNSW)
- GradCert Business & Environmental Management (UoN)
- BPsychSci (ACAP)
- Diploma Counselling (ACAP)
- Master in Hypnotherapy (KEW)
- Lead Auditing – ISO9001 (Quality) ISO14001 (Environment) ISO45001/ISO18001/AS4801 (Safety)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- ICAM Incident investigation methodology – Lead Investigator
- Return to Work Coordinator
Gaye is regarded as a ‘Safety Guru’, with lengthy experience in a variety of high risk work environments including Principal Contractors, manufacturing, construction, distribution, transport and labour hire. Gaye’s experience in management has given her excellent people skills, enabling her to work with people on all levels and be a great mentor for managers in achieving the organisation’s health and safety goals. Outside of work, Gaye has a green thumb and is a mean cook.