Shane is a WHS Professional – Generalist, having started with Recovery Partners in August 2019. With a 12 year career principally in Events and Media safety management, his work to date includes risk management planning, WHSMS development, WHS training and assessment, and WC/RTW.
This has extended to Facilities safety, NCC/BCA compliance, temporary structures, mobile plant, rigging, hazardous chemicals, event logistics, traffic management, and public safety.
He places high regard in developing workplace relationships of trust, and is an advocate for “just culture”. He views effective WHS Management not just through the lens of “safety” alone, but as an integral factor in a client’s overall ERM strategy.
Shane’s qualifications include:
- Diploma of OHS – currently upgrading to Diploma of WHS
- ICAM Lead Investigator
- Lead Auditor in OHSMS (AS/NZS 4801)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- SIRA Introduction to RTW Coordination
- National HRW Licences – RA, DG, WP
He is a member of:
- Australian Institute of Health and Safety (AIHS) – formerly the Safety Institute of Australia (SIA); and
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia (RMIA)
In his free time, Shane relaxes by attempting to keep up with his number three son’s soccer progress – and enjoying an occasional NSWRL State of Origin victory.