We can brand documents for you* (this is at an additional cost and 24 hours)
First Aid Kit Checklist
The new Code of Practice for First Aid does not have a recommended first aid kit contents anymore. While it suggests a risk assessment is done to determine the contents of your first aid kit this checklist provides a great base to use.
- The document/s I am purchasing must be used cautiously and must be modified to reflect the particular circumstances of use.
- The documents/s do not comprise legal or other professional advice.
- Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of the document/s, no person should rely upon the document/s without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional and reviewing the document/s to ascertain if appropriate for the intended use.
- Recovery Partners does not warrant that the document/s I am purchasing are fit for any specific purposes, including without limitation compliance with any legal requirements that may be applicable to my organisation.
- Recovery Partners does not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance on the contents of the document/s I am purchasing.