Covid Reporting Centre
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE WELLBEING EXPERTS
COVID Reporting Centre; stay safe and save time
Our COVID Reporting Centre (CRC) is a 24-hour service managed by a remote team of experienced allied health persons your staff can contact. This person will also respond to emails to ensure your internal staff are available for you.
An extension of the IRC team, we directly contact your staff and immediately develop recommendations for action.
How the CRC will help you
Our allied health professionals will:
- Receive incoming reports of COVID positive staff
- Contact the staff member to collect further information
- Determine whether the illness is work related/not work related to proceed with claim notification
- Provide staff instruction on what they need to do as per NSW health current directions relating to COVID-19, but also NSW Workers Compensation legislative requirements
- Record all incidents and report to employer on a weekly basis
- Give administrative assistance in the background if the case requires claim notification.
Outsource your COVID concerns to the safety and wellbeing experts.
From our blog
With shipments of COVID-19 vaccines now arriving on Australian shores, employers are asking questions about how to manage this issue with staff. With the Australian
COVID consumption: Australians are drinking more alcohol during COVID-19 and it’s having serious impacts on our work It’s Sunday night. It’s been a nice weekend,
Jess uses her skills to help others upskill to find new employment or return to pre-injury work duties.
As a Recovery Partners Rehabilitation Consultant and psychologist in our Newcastle team, Jessica Abel is quietly changing lives. She has been helping them upskill to