Job Task Analysis
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE WELLBEING EXPERTS
Job Task Analysis
Job Task Analysis is a data-driven analysis designed to help understand the physical, psychological and psychosocial demands of a role.
Recovery Partners qualified allied health consultants analyse the tasks required within a particular role and responsibilities inherent in it. The analysis can assess either the physical tasks, cognitive tasks, or both.
The final report helps employees to understand how to perform their duties safely and efficiently, and helps you to ensure that the correct safety and injury management measures are in place for these workers.
What is it:
- It is a detailed assessment that can be used as a basis for occupational risk identification, pre-employment screening, suitable duties plan development and as a guide to Safe Work Method Statements.
What it looks like:
- An objective analysis of the essential cognitive, emotional and psychological components and demands of a job.
- It also provides an objective analysis of the skills and behaviours required to perform the job demands.
How it is measured:
- Liaison with key stakeholder/s regarding psychological demands of the role
- Identification and development of psychological demands for each role and identified job task using well-establish and evidence based assessments
From our blog
2020 has been an especially difficult year for Victorians so here’s how to maintain a mentally healthy workplace during COVID-19 and beyond. Victorians have really
RUOK in the Workplace: How to build resilient, positive and mentally healthy organisations We’ve talked a lot about the importance of building mentally healthy organisations
Listen to the latest episode of Tradie Connection where Recovery Partners safety star, Gaye Cameron, speaks to Sean Carroll from Tradie Connection about all things