Have you ever wished there was a way to consolidate all your Workplace Health and Safety responsibilities and reporting? You’re not alone… After hearing from a lot of our customers that they needed a Work Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS) that was easy to use, streamlined and accessible, we created exactly that: Diligence.
We know a lot of you are already on board, but for those that haven’t heard of it, Diligence is a cloud-based WHSMS, and both small and large businesses have implemented it in their workplaces with great success so far. Whatever your health and safety objectives and obligations are, this one-stop-shop system will help you stay compliant and current, protecting your team and safeguarding your business’s future.
How does it work?
Recovery Partners have a team of staff consultants to provide support and guidance for Diligence users. With their assistance, you’ll be up and running quickly and effectively.
The Diligence WHSMS software program can be customised to meet the needs of your specific work environments, staff and operations. You simply set up your business profile, establish your employee profiles and the WHS responsibilities you collectively hold, then start assigning tasks. It’s intuitive, interactive, and intelligent.
With reference to your health and safety requirements under State and Federal law, Diligence gives you a digital framework for:
- Assessing and managing WHS risks
- Identifying non-conformances
- Allocating responsibilities and managing personnel
- Accessing templates for WHS activities
- Collating and storing files
- Preparing for emergency situations
- Managing inventory, vehicles, and equipment
- Scheduling and coordinating WHS meetings
- Compiling and completing WHS Checklists and reminder systems
- Syncing data entry from multiple users in real-time
- WHS Administration, record-keeping and task management
- Facilitating ongoing Health and Safety Training
- Managing PPE, Safety Equipment and First Aid requirements
- Controlling and forecasting PPE expenditure
- Establishing corrective and preventative WHS actions
- Managing Incidents and reporting requirements
- Managing Contractors and Visitors
- Safely conducting tasks with ladders, scaffolding, height work, electrical installation, construction or mechanical equipment, and many more
- Maintaining safe work environments.
Because it’s a cloud-based system, all information is stored in one place, and in real-time. This means that security is enhanced and there’s little or no physical paperwork to deal with. What’s more, the mobile app allows users to submit information and receive notifications on the go.
What are users saying?
Here’s what one of our valued customers, Metsquare Management, says about their experience with Diligence:
Our organisation needed an easy to use Work Health and Safety Management System that would help us to achieve legal compliance and meet the highest of standards nationally. Recovery Partners provided us with a solution – Diligence. All of our WHSMS is now online and can be done in quick easy steps. In Diligence, we are able to build checklists and we get automatic status reports with actions and progress plus reminders. The team at Recovery Partners were very reliant and helpful in getting us started. We are 100% confident and very proud that because of Diligence, we now have a safer workplace.
We’re glad you think so! If you’d like to chat more about how Diligence could help your business manage your WHS in an easy and effective way, get in touch by calling 1300 OHS RTW (647 789) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer – these articles are provided to supply general safety information to people responsible for OHS in their organisation. They are general in nature and do not substitute for legal and/or professional advice. We always suggest that organisations obtain information specific to their needs. Additional information can be found at https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/
10 Safety Tips for Thriving This Festive Season20 November 2023
[Case Study] Best rehab and return to work system16 November 2023
10 Tips for Stress Management13 November 2023
[Case Study] SafeMinds: Transforming Workplace Mental Health8 November 2023
How to Identify Mental Health Challenges in Others