RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE WELLBEING EXPERTS
Pre-Employment Health Assessments
Our Pre-Employment Health Assessments (PEHA) are the best way to determine if an individual’s health and fitness levels are an appropriate match for a given role and its tasks. The assessment can also identify any risks that may arise when a worker completes their duties.
Did you know that a wrong hire can cost a business up to 2.5 times the salary of the employee?
Purpose of PEHA
• Review the candidate’s medical history
• Review the candidate’s capability to meet the physical requirements of the role
• Attain recommendations for the candidate’s physical suitability for the role
• Psychometric testing can help you find the best fit for your team
Goal of PEHA
• Reduce injury rates within the workplace
• Improve productivity within the workplace
• A great cohesive team
THE WELLBEING EXPERTS
Recovery Partner’s Pre-Employment Health Assessments include Psychologocial Assessments and Physical Assessments.
Why our customers love our service:
Why our customers
love our service:
- Commercially focused with risk appetite awareness
- Business tailored interventions through extensive consultation & resource allocation
- Experienced team members with post-graduate qualifications
We work to take complex legal requirements and simplify them into context that is palatable to the entire workforce. We keep away from the often over-rehearsed jargon and convoluted solutions to complex problems by using simple but innovative systems that meet all legislative requirements.
Recovery Partners have been heavily invested in understanding our people, our business and occupational challenges, whilst building innovative solutions that overcome even the most complicated injuries.
Recovery Partners has developed an Injury Management System for our business, all details are stored centrally, and the system streamlines our processes, removing an enormous amount of manual work.
Many of our staff can feel overwhelmed by the workers compensation processes, but Recovery Partners guides them through every step of the way, explaining the forms and ensuring that they understand the requirements.
Our people appreciate the high level of care they receive and the frequent follow-up by Recovery Partners. Injured staff members get the right treatment quickly, and this fast-tracks their recovery and reduces lost time.