party insurance - CTP
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE REHAB EXPERTS
CTP Rehabilitation Services
Motor vehicle accidents can be a major disruptor to your life and we offer rehabilitation support through your CTP claim to help you overcome this hurdle. Our team of enthusiastic consultants helps to return you to your pre-accident level of health and quality of life. We deliver a holistic and client-centric service model ensuring that you are receipt of what matters to you. Whether it is linking you to treatment services, supporting return to work, helping your home life, or just someone to guide your recovery, we are here to help you.
Recovery Partners work in accordance with the National Clinical Framework
Delivering client centric services to achieve positive rehabilitation outcomes starts with the relationship between the individual, their health and their work.
As a signatory organisation to the ‘Realising the Health Benefits of Good Work Consensus Statement’ our ability to delivering positive rehabilitation outcomes, is enhanced through:
• Collaboration with individuals and their support network to help design and implement activities to promote work readiness;
• Supporting and motivating the injured individual to be actively involved in the development of the program;
• Promoting the value of health literacy as a motivating tool for the individual and highlighting the health benefits of good work to aid recovery;
• Assisting employers with responding to the needs of the returning workers, including promoting how other staff contribute to better outcomes for all involved;
• Translating functional gains into meaningful work activities based on assessed capacity of the individual; and
• Developing and implementing strategies to build work readiness and capability that have a direct connection to a rehabilitation strategy.
More information about workplace rehabilitation and compulsory third party (CTP) insurance
We suggest visiting some of the following relevant pages:
NSW – State Insurance Regulatory Agency (SIRA)
VIC – Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
QLD – Motor Accident Insurance Commission (MAIC)
WA – Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA)
From our blog
Connect2Work creates opportunities to try something different, as Gemma found out when she couldn’t return to her old job as a factory line worker. *Gemma
Strike while the iron’s hot: How Josh helped this injured chef get a new job at the very cafe they were meeting at Natalie
When COVID-19 struck, this injured airport worker was left without a workplace to continue his recovery in until Recovery Partners helped him uncover new work