We invite you to join our first webinar for 2021. In 2021 we will be looking to bring a more directed focus to industry with a series of Industry in Focus sessions. In acknowledgement of our recent renewal of our ACSA partnership, we are fittingly launching the Industry in Focus series with Aged Care.
With the release of the findings of the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety due in late February, Recovery Partners are creating a space to discuss the developments of the final report and how these might create for changing practices in relation to WHS and risk management strategies.
Date: 24 March 2021
Time: 12noon – 1pm
Format: Guest speakers followed by Q&A
- Dan Turner: Group Manager WHS & Risk at genU
– Linking operations with key partnerships to help develop expertise and lead improved performances for the betterment of core service deliveries.
- Jeff Wright: People Services Operations Manager at HammondCare
– Staff selection generates organisational challenges to ensure the right people and quality outcomes, and pre-employment assessments have sharpened the focus for managing the risks.
- Susie Butchart: Health, Safety and Wellbeing Partner at KinCare
– Understanding the make-up of aged care workers and utilising available resources to aid in the management of employees’ needs across the span of their careers.