Who Are We?
Recovery Partners are an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider with a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday people and strive to create a positive impact in their lives after experiencing a workplace incident. We believe that safer work is smarter work, and that positive safety culture in Australian workplaces is essential for worker wellbeing, workforce productivity and the prosperity of Australian businesses.
Our Allied Health Graduate Program offers a comprehensive insight into the daily working life of our Rehabilitation Consultants. From online modules, to shadowing different consultants, you will be supported as you develop your own unique style across the following:
- Return to work and career transitioning
- Ergonomics and manual handling
- Injury prevention and management
- Psychological and physical health and wellbeing
Our flexible program allows you to learn at your own pace while receiving regular coaching from your Team Leader and colleagues. Your quarterly Talent Maps will assist in guiding you through your career development, and don’t forget to take advantage of the various professional development courses on offer!
We’re looking for Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Provisional Psychologist and Rehabilitation Counsellors.
Qualifications & Skills
- Tertiary Qualifications
- Current registration with AHPRA or ESSA (or eligibility to obtain)
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for time management
- A willingness and desire to learn all things Allied Health
What it Means to Work for Recovery Partners
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile phone + laptop + pool car access
- Multidisciplinary teams
Apply below, or get in contact with our Talent Acquisition Officer Taylah Blackman today!
0414 976 368 | firstname.lastname@example.org