Sheryl brings over 15 years of experience and is a qualified trainer experienced with one on one or group training and consultancy services specialising in career development, change management, cold canvassing, marketing techniques, and interview techniques. Her strengths include the ability to effectively reverse market clients and build stakeholder relationships. Sheryl is able to communicate with a diverse range of clients including those clients from a multicultural and indigenous background, she enjoys assisting clients and working collaboratively to achieve goals and outcomes.
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Teaching Diploma – Word Processing
- Certificate in Adult Teaching
- Negotiation and Crisis Intervention
- Conflict Resolution
- Candidate Assessment Training
- Quality Resumes and Activity Agreements
- Right Track Career Development Program
- Selling and Marketing
- Effective Communication and Assertiveness
Outside of work, Sheryl enjoys spending time with family and fur babies, archaeology, and gemstones.