Online Safety: Diligence
RECOVERY PARTNERS: THE SAFETY EXPERTS
Compliance is now easier than ever, with Diligence
Diligence is a custom-made mobile app that allows you to manage your WHS requirements on the go. With regular updates to ensure evolving regulatory requirements are incorporated,
This App does exactly what it says: maintains your WHS, keeping you compliant. The app can be tailored to include the WHS procedures and tasks that are relevant to your business in a cloud-based, interactive platform.
Features include: checklists, status reports, task manager, automatic notifications, PPE Management, Risk Management plus more.
Watch the video below to see how easy it is to use. One of our expert Safety Consultants can give you a free demonstation to show you how it could make your day to day so much easier.
THE Benefits of Diligence
• Build your own checklists
• Site workplace inspections can be done on mobile phones and all issues found auto enter the Non-Conformance (Corrective Action Register) area for action
• Choose from 3 risk matrix
• Create online Safe Work Procedures (SWP) linked to the relevant risk assessment
• Report incidents via mobile phone APP which all auto enter the Incident Register
• Conduct investigations
• Manage Injuries – First aid, Medical Treatment Injuries and Lost time injuries
• Easily see what needs to be done and by who
• Keep records of trainings, licences, qualifications and more
• Upload documents e.g. your safety system so it’s all in the one location
• Build your own documents that integrate with the system
• Basic contractor management allows you to upload requested documents with auto reminders
on when insurances and other documents need reviewing or updating.
From our blog
When COVID-19 struck, this injured airport worker was left without a workplace to continue his recovery in, until Recovery Partners helped him uncover new work
How Recovery Partners helped Isringhausen bring their safety culture and WHSMS up to date and into line with regulations Background Isringhausen (or ISRI Seats Australia)
How Recovery Partners got Shanes Trees through IMS development and accreditation in just six weeks Background Shanes Trees Professional Arborists are based in the Sutherland